The Johnson Vegetable Farm Store
Get Your Fall Décor
We have ornamental corn stalk bundles, several types of gourds, small to large bales of straw, as well as a wide variety of shapes and sizes of pumpkins available for fall crafts and decorations.
Johnson Farms features various U-pick opportunities through the summer and fall:
Walt’s Wild Wagon Ride
Weekends: no reservations, 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. through October 31
Weekdays: reserved rides begin at 9 a.m. and non-reserved rides resume after school, from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Contact us to schedule group wagon rides during the week, perfect for school groups (all ages!), aftercare groups, church groups, and parties!
Load up buckets with miniature pumpkins and hit as many targets and scarecrows as you can as we move briskly toward the pumpkin patch. Expect an unforgettable adventure as we whiz through the twists and turns. Have a blast at the pumpkin patch launching mini pumpkins at our bungee range. Pick your Halloween pumpkins to take home. We suggest bringing your camera for the many great photo opportunities!
- Hay Rides: $5 per person, free for children under one year of age
- Discounts available for groups of 10 or more on weekdays
- Child-friendly fun for the whole family
- U-pick pumpkins 10 ¢/lb off with hay ride
- An unforgettable fall tradition for hundreds of families
- Bungee launching at the pumpkin patch
Walt’s Wild Wagon Ride is great for group events:
- Birthday parties
- School field trips
- Church group events
- Family get-togethers
- Business get-togethers
Walt’s Greenhouse Enclosed Hay Maze
Chase your friends and discover tunnels, caves and secret chambers at Walt’s Green House Hay Maze. Because the maze is in a green house, our 1500 bales of hay stays nice and dry in case rain occurs during your visit.
Contact us to reserve the hay maze party area for your group.
Get Your Pumpkin
Our four-acre pumpkin patch is full of pumpkins ready to be taken home! Get a 25% discount on your U-pick pumpkin with the purchase of Walt’s Wild Wagon Ride.
- Miniatures (orange and white)
- 10-20 pound small pumpkins
- 10-80 pound Jack O’ Lantern Pumpkins
(Round, misshapen and tall varieties)
- 30 pounds and larger pumpkins
- 200-600 pound Behemoth Pumpkins
- Pie Pumpkins (carving or eating)
- Knuckle Heads (Warty green on orange)
- Red Cinderella’s